Comparison of 10 recruiting platforms.
What should I pay attention to when choosing? What are the pros and cons of each of them?
With the increase in the number of personnel, the daily number of actions that HR needs to carry out increases. To simplify the search for employees and their further administration, many platforms have been created. We will show you a comparison of ten of them. This can help our dear HR colleagues save valuable time that has been spent on finding such platforms and analyzing these products. The review was made according to analysts Mike Prytula.
The criteria for assessing the platforms are as follows:
- Linkedin integration – convenient transfer of profiles from LinkedIn.
- CRM – a customizable system for sending letters to candidates, including passive, tracking responses.
- Scorecard – setting up a list of skills and competencies for the job and posting an assessment based on the results of the interview.
- Customizable workflow – the ability to configure the stages of the interview for each job.
- Mobile app – mobile application.
- Jobs approval process – the coordination of new vacancies.
- UX – convenience of using the system (on a ten-point scale).
- Job board posting – posting vacancies on bulletin boards.
- Career page – micro-site of the employer company, where you can respond to the created vacancy.
- Google calendar integration – integration with the calendar for easy interview planning without leaving the platform.
- Pipeline – funnel of recruitment.
- Analytics – sources of candidates, statistics on recruiters, statistics on funnel with conversions, activity of recruiters.
- Offer approval – agreement of the offer with the manager in the system.
- Bulk rejection letters – mass sending of refusal to candidates who did not pass.
- CV Search – recognize the summary of the fields, followed by the ability to search for them.
- Social media posting – posting to social networks directly from the system.
- Chrome extension – extension to import resumes from sites.
- Interview guides – the ability to prescribe general recommendations to a hiring manager, how to conduct an interview.
Of course, useful chips are much more, it is impossible to describe everything. But these are the main ones that can help you with choosing a platform for HR.
Helps candidates get a positive user experience, optimizing the hiring process. The selection and conduct of interviews with candidates and their selection is handled in such a way as to provide the HR department with the maximum amount of data on the candidate and conduct more accurate interviews.
The platform has, perhaps, the most complete functionality, but it looks rather complicated and old. Working with the system will not bring much joy, and the cost of $ 10,000 makes it less attractive.
TalentScan.pro is the platform for a full cycle of quick search of frames for several sources simultaneously (Linkedin, TurboHiring, GitHub, StackOverflow, Rabota.ua, Work.ua). Artificial intelligence platform selects candidates automatically based on the preferences of the recruiter and allows you to immediately send the applicant an actual offer without leaving the platform. Strangely enough, this product was created in Ukraine.
The platform has customizable marketing campaigns for vacancies and self-learning artificial intelligence that gives the right clues. The platform can significantly increase the productivity of the recruiter, and also save money on the LinkedIn Recruiter package and on accessing resume databases on job search sites.
A product for hiring and tracking candidates with multiple modules. Jobvite Refer opens a search for a job seeker in social networks, Jobvite Engage includes the ability to create a pool of spare candidates, Jobvite Hire tracks these candidates, and with Jobvite Video you can arrange interviews for video communication.
Unfortunately, the service has a rather complex ATS configuration, and takes longer than it actually should be when starting the platform. However, the further use of the platform is fairly simple.
4. Zoho Recruit
A platform with the CRM system for hiring employees. Has in its functionality a system for tracking candidates, integrating a platform for hiring and managing employees with CRM, a system for tracking applicants, integrating with Microsoft Outlook and Google Apps. In addition, this product has a program for structuring resumes and the ability to sms-dispatch to simplify communication with candidates.
One of the main advantages of the system is low cost, with enough good functionality. But the drawback is a very inconvenient and not effective design. For recruiters, this will be very important, because they have to work with the platform every day.
This platform provides an opportunity to promote the HR-brand of companies and offers “joint hiring”. The product allows using the marketing to carry out multi-channel search for applicants, selection of applicants and sending proposals. In order to always stay in touch, HR employees are offered a mobile application.
The system is more optimized for large companies and is not suitable for small businesses.
6. iCIMS Recruit
iCIMS Recruit is an assistant for tracking vacancies and a database that allows you to switch from paper to electronic document management. The service allows you to organize the workflow and communication through social networks. Functionality of iCMS can be improved with the help of modules for social networks, as well as an adaptation module for new employees.
iCIMS Connect is designed to support candidates with marketing automation techniques and provides tools for new employees and recruiters, such as electronic documents and task management.
CleverStaff – a product that does not chase all the functionality of competitors, but is looking for a niche. You can search for new candidates and have a single candidate database with LinkedIn, mail and job search sites. The service is quite user-friendly with a clear interface. Has local local support in the native language.
The downside of the platform is that frequent updates or “repairs” of the system paralyze the work. And although the system, as a rule, is quickly restored, but sometimes 10 minutes can be critical when you need, for example, to contact the candidate immediately.
UltiPro is a platform that is designed to attract employees, transfer salaries, award bonuses, accountability, count KPI employees, and also to schedule work-day and vacation time.
The platform helps transform your organization to optimize the work of HR, but is ill-suited to finding and working with new employees.
A system of searching for specialists with the possibility of setting goals, and managing performance. Through its tools, ClearCompany enables HR managers to improve the quality of hiring new employees. The platform facilitates the task of becoming a full-fledged team member.
The software has rather limited functionality, but is relatively easy to use.
10. ADP Workforce Now
ADP is most known in corporate circles as a solution to work with salaries and compensations. Also, the company has its own HR-product – a solution that is designed to work with a staff of more than 50 employees.