PERSONAL DATA AGREEMENT
This Agreement details the commitment of Talent Recruitment Tools («Company», «Controller» or «We», etc.) to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit our Website and who uses our Services («Data subject» or «You», «Yours», etc.)
1. By signing this Agreement You agree that the Company collects and processes Your personal data (any information that can be identified as personal data in accordance with EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (GDPR), including but not limited to information such as name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person like phone number, email address, as well as certain related information like your company name and website name).
2. The Company uses the information which is collected about You (including personal information, to the extent applicable) for a variety of purposes, including to
(a) provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote our Services;
(b) enable you to access and use the Services;
(c) process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
(d) send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests; provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
(e) monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Websites and Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
(f) investigate and prevent illegal activities;
(g) personalize the Websites and Services;
(h) for other purposes for which we obtain your consent
3. The personal data that is collected and processed by the Company may also need to be transferred to Processors, other companies or third party service providers (including, but not limited to, payroll administrators, legal consultants, other consultants, and benefits providers) in and outside Your country.
4. The Company will take reasonable measures to keep Your personal data private, confidential, accurate and secure. You can get more details about access and use of your personal data, and request to correct or update that information by contacting the Company.
5. By signing this Agreement, You explicitly acknowledges that You has been given notice that personal data may be collected, processed and transferred to other companies or third party in the manner described above and that You provide the explicit consent to such collection, processing, transfer and use of personal data.
6. Herewith You is notified that the Company is the owner of Your personal data, as well as on the composition and content of his personal data collected by the Company, purposes of processing of personal data, information on persons to which/whom personal data will be transferred as determined hereinabove.
7. The Company will retain Your personal information for as long as is needed to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Agreement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process Your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because Your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store Your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. For personal information that we process on behalf of our Customers, we will retain such personal information in accordance with the terms of our agreement with them, subject to applicable law.
9. You explicitly acknowledge that this Agreement applies to all personal data collected and processed by the Company prior to its signing and to those personal data that will be collected and processed in the future.
10. Your Privacy Rights
Except the terms, set forth above in this Agreement, You have the following privacy rights.
The right to object
You have the right to object to:
- processing of information, based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
-direct marketing (including profiling); and
– processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
The right of access
You have the right to access to your personal data. The reason to access your personal data is so that you are aware of and can verify the lawfulness of the processing. We may verify the identity of the person making the request, using reasonable means. If the request is made electronically, we shall provide you with the information in a commonly used electronic format. You have the right to obtain:
confirmation that your data is being processed; access to your personal data; and other supplementary information – this largely corresponds to the information that should be provided in a privacy notice.
The right to rectification
This means the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete. Personal data is inaccurate if it is incorrect or misleading as to any matter of fact. In certain circumstances we can refuse a request for rectification.
The right to erasure
You have the right to have your personal data erased. This is also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’. The right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances, for example:
-the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose which we originally collected or processed it for;
-You withdraw Your consent for processing personal information;
-we have to do it to comply with a legal obligation;
-we have processed the personal data to offer information society services to a child, etc.
The right to restrict processing
When processing is restricted, we can to store the personal data, but not use it. You can make a request for restriction. This is an alternative to requesting the erasure of your data. The personal information can be restricted by:
-temporarily moving information to another processing system;
-making the data unavailable to users; or
– temporarily removing published data from a website.
The right to data portability
This right means that you can obtain Your personal information from us and reuse it for your own purposes – to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from our site to another sites or services. We shall provide the personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine readable form. Machine readable means that the information is structured so that software can extract specific elements of the data. This enables other organizations to use the data. If you want it, we may transmit the personal information directly to another organization (site or service) if this is technically feasible.
We don’t use automated decision making (making a decision solely by automated means without any human involvement) or profiling (automated processing of personal data to evaluate certain things about an individual) systems.
11. Changes to this Agreement
If there are any material changes to this Agreement, Yyou will be notified by our posting of a prominent notice on the Website prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage You to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Your continued use of the Website or the Service constitutes Your agreement to be bound by such changes to this Agreement. Your only remedy, if You do not accept the terms of this Agreement, is to discontinue use of the Website and the Service.
12. Contact Us
If You have questions regarding this Agreement, please contact us by email at GDPR@talentscan.pro.
Мы бережно относимся к хранению и использованию персональных данных и выполняем все рекомендации GDPR.
Чтобы запросить информацию по вашему профилю, который есть у наших пользователей в системе, Вы можете отправить запрос на адрес GDPR@talentscan.pro с указанием адреса и ID (фото или скан копия) или написать нам через Live-чат. Мы в свою очередь вышлем данные, которые хранятся у нас и Вы сможете отредактировать или удалить их.